One size definitely does not fit all. The Mahoney Group provides you with risk control solutions tailored to your company's unique and specific needs. To support your safety program initiatives and to control losses, we can provide access to a host of materials including:
- Hundreds of safety materials, including employee safety handbooks, formal workplace programs, and educational materials for employees.
- Workplace safety checklists designed to help you audit your safety procedures and practices quickly and easily.
- OSHA compliance reference, training and presentation materials to support your compliance needs.
- Workers’ compensation materials to help you control your mod and reduce lost-time injury rates.
- Employer- and employee-specific safety education materials.
- Ergonomics tools to reduce lost time injuries and keep employees healthy.
- Safety committee resources.
- Risk management and coverage insights.
- Certificate of insurance request resources.
- Claims cost containment forms and resources.
Bonds and Surety Bonds
Under a contract, one party (the surety) guarantees the performance of certain obligations of a second party (the principal) to a third party (the obligee). For example, most construction contractors must provide the party for which they are performing operations with a bond that guarantees they will complete the project by the specified date in the construction contract, in accordance with all plans and specifications.
- Performance Bonds
- Contract Bid Bonds
- License & Permit Bonds
- Notary Bonds
- Fiduciary Bonds
Learn More and Get In Touch With A Bond Professional
Below you can request additional information and learn more about our available coverage and policies.
The Mahoney Group Core Values
We serve our employees, customers and business partners with a servant's heart.
We deliver solutions that bring value and protection to the customers we serve.
We are accountable to each other, our clients and business partners. You can rely on us to always do the right thing.