One size definitely does not fit all. The Mahoney Group provides you with risk control solutions tailored to your company's unique and specific needs. To support your safety program initiatives and to control losses, we can provide access to a host of materials including:
- Hundreds of safety materials, including employee safety handbooks, formal workplace programs, and educational materials for employees.
- Workplace safety checklists designed to help you audit your safety procedures and practices quickly and easily.
- OSHA compliance reference, training and presentation materials to support your compliance needs.
- Workers’ compensation materials to help you control your mod and reduce lost-time injury rates.
- Employer- and employee-specific safety education materials.
- Ergonomics tools to reduce lost time injuries and keep employees healthy.
- Safety committee resources.
- Risk management and coverage insights.
- Certificate of insurance request resources.
- Claims cost containment forms and resources.
Business and Commercial Property Insurance
Our Business and Commercial Property Insurance provides coverage for buildings and contents. As the owner or user of a building, you are responsible to indemnify for its loss, or the loss of its income-producing ability when there is a covered loss.
Business Income Coverage
Business income coverage is also referred to as business interruption coverage. Commercial property insurance covers loss of income suffered by a business when there is damage to its premises by a covered cause of loss, causing a slowdown or suspension of its operations. Coverage applies to loss suffered during the required time of repair or to replace the damaged property. It may also be extended to apply to loss suffered after completed repairs for a specified number of days.
As a group, inland marine coverage forms are generally broader than property coverage forms. Property insurance for property in transit over land, certain types of moveable property, instrumentalities of transportation (such as bridges, roads, and piers, instrumentalities of communication (such as television and radio towers), and legal liability exposures of bailees. Many forms of inland marine coverage provide coverage without regard to the location of the covered property and are sometimes referred to as "floater" policies.
Equipment breakdown Insurance
Business Property Insurance coverage for loss due to mechanical or electrical breakdown of nearly any type of equipment, including photocopiers and computers. Coverage applies to the cost to repair or replace the equipment and any other property damaged by the equipment breakdown. Resulting business income and extra expense loss is often covered as well.
Business Property Insurance coverage for damage to property caused by a flood. This coverage may be available by endorsement to all risk policies or to a difference-in-conditions (DIC) policy. Normally, the coverage provided is subject to a “per occurrence sublimit”, an “annual aggregate limit”, and a separate deductible. Coverage may also be available from the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP).
Learn More and Get In Touch With An Business Property Insurance Professional
Below you can request additional information and learn more about our available coverage and policies.
The Mahoney Group Core Values
We serve our employees, customers and business partners with a servant's heart.
We deliver solutions that bring value and protection to the customers we serve.
We are accountable to each other, our clients and business partners. You can rely on us to always do the right thing.