A hands-on approach to identify your risks.
One size definitely does not fit all. The Mahoney Group provides you with risk control solutions tailored to your company's unique and specific needs. To support your safety program initiatives and to control losses, we can provide access to a host of materials including:
- Hundreds of safety materials, including employee safety handbooks, formal workplace programs, and educational materials for employees.
- Workplace safety checklists designed to help you audit your safety procedures and practices quickly and easily.
- OSHA compliance reference, training and presentation materials to support your compliance needs.
- Workers’ compensation materials to help you control your mod and reduce lost-time injury rates.
- Employer- and employee-specific safety education materials.
- Ergonomics tools to reduce lost time injuries and keep employees healthy.
- Safety committee resources.
- Risk management and coverage insights.
- Certificate of insurance request resources.
- Claims cost containment forms and resources.
Our Risk Management Philosophy
The Mahoney Group’s approach to risk management is based on collaboration, training and open communication.
We are firm believers in the idea that providing safety education and training to our clients on an ongoing basis maximizes the effectiveness of your risk management department, corporate team and employees.
That, in turn, allows insurers to view you as a better, lower risk and gives them the confidence they need to offer you the most competitive rates in the marketplace.
Our Risk Management Center
Help protect your company using our Risk Management Center, a unique online platform filled with safety and risk management tools to empower your organization's risk prevention efforts. Easy to access and use, our Risk Management Center is a cost-effective risk-reduction and safety training resource for your entire organization.
Your Total Cost of Risk
It's a concept everyone in your C-suite needs to understand: Your company's Total Cost of Risk, or TCOR, is an important risk management concept that considers much more than what you pay in premiums, deductibles and uninsured losses every year.
Think about the indirect costs vs. losses associated with an accident or incident. We're talking about down time, damaged equipment, overtime, unhappy customers, and the damage to your reputation. These costs can easily outstrip the cost of the loss itself.
There are no crystal balls. But our risk management team can provide you with the tools to lower your TCOR and, ultimately, help you build the confidence to face whatever lies ahead.
Accidents happen, claims get filed. Our team has the experience and know-how to help make the process a bit less disruptive. And, depending on the size of your claim, we can serve as the liaison between the insurance company and you, helping to expedite your claim and bring things to closure.
Our services include:
- Deciphering loss runs and claims data to help you understand where your risks truly lie.
- Analyzing workers' compensation Experience Modification Ratings for accuracy.
- Conducting incident trend analyses to evaluate loss patterns and develop appropriate risk-management program enhancements.
- Helping you implement Return-to-Work strategies that improve your employee culture.
- Working with adjusters to ensure timely response and prompt claim resolution.
- Creation of annual Stewardship Reports, our performance report card.
Data analysis can help you manage and reduce your claims. By analyzing your losses, we can help you develop loss control plans that will focus on areas with the highest potential to reduce direct and indirect costs, reduce injuries, reduce administrative time, and reduce the risk of loss.
Education and Training
Our onsite risk management and employee seminars are designed to help you increase safety and reduce losses, while providing you with a training and team-building opportunity.
The Mahoney Group Core Values
We serve our employees, customers and business partners with a servant's heart.
We deliver solutions that bring value and protection to the customers we serve.
We are accountable to each other, our clients and business partners. You can rely on us to always do the right thing.