Keep Your Rates Grounded While You Work At Heights!
Join Us for an Exclusive Presentation: Mastering Your Experience Modification Rating
As a dedicated roofer, you know the risks and rewards of your trade. But did you know that your Experience Modification Rating (E-Mod) doesn't just reflect your safety record - it directly impacts your bottom line?
- Learn From Experts: Gain insights from industry leaders on building a robust safety program.
- Elevate Your Safety: Discover how a sound safety program can safeguard your team and reduce accidents.
- Return-to-Work Strategies: Understand the importance of effective return-to-work plans for injured workers.
- Loss Prevention Techniques: Get hands-on tips on loss prevention procedures to minimize risks.
What's in It for You?
- Reduce Your Workers' Compensation Costs: A lower E-Mod means more savings.
- Enhance Your Reputation: A commitment to safety and low E-Mod scores attracts more clients.
- Network with Peers: Share experiences and strategies with fellow roofing professionals.
9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m., Thursday, March 7
Omni Tucson National
2727 W. Club Drive, Tucson
Mary Wells. A widely known expert in risk management and workers’ compensation, Mary works with employers in their efforts to control the cost of risk by identifying, preventing, and mitigating risk and developing effective claim management and cost-containment programs. She serves on several industry boards, including the Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Symposium, Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM).
Chris Vincent. Chris is the Construction Practice leader and a partner at The Mahoney Group, Arizona’s largest brokerage and one of the largest independent brokerages in the U.S. Chris is a member of the Arizona Roofing Contractors Association, the Arizona Construction Trades, the Southern Arizona Home Builders Association, Arizona Builders Alliance, and Insulation Contractors of America.
RSVP Today - Limited Seats Available!
To register, just fill out the form below, click on the submit button and we'll get you on our list!
The Mahoney Group Core Values
We serve our employees, clients and business partners with a servant's heart.
We deliver solutions that bring value and protection to the clients we serve.
We are accountable to each other, our clients and business partners. You can rely on us to always do the right thing.